Teaching Philosophy

I feel successful when I teach people:

- to see what they look at!

- that it is ok to be different!

- to open a whole new world of creativity for them....

- that there is a solution for every problem (mostly with a quick-unpick!)

- that it is a joy to be creative......


The Creative Mind Plays with the Object it Loves -
Carl Jung














Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas

Wishing all the readers of my blog a wonderful, peaceful Christmas with your loved ones and hopefully 2012 will be a happy one for all of us.
Let us remember the true meaning of Christmas.

I will be taking some time off enjoying the Festive Season with my family, but will be back with another part of my story middle January 2012. 

If you are away from home, travel safely and enjoy the holidays.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment